9.10.07

I hate Firefox

OK. So yesterday I had like a million bookmarks, compiled over the last n years... Now I have none, wait no... Now I don't even have the toolbar. Why is the toolbar gone? Good fucking question.

It keeps asking me whether I am happy changing from https to http and vice versa. OF COURSE I AM FUCKING HAPPY. I CLICKED THE GOD DAMN LINK DIDN'T I??? For fucks sake, how many times do I have to select the 'don't bring this shit up again' before it stops fucking telling me.

OK, so you have like a million tabs open. I always do, don't know why. Bad attention span maybe, maybe I just like Wikipedia a lot. But, go to close one, and BAM! Just as I click it scrolls over to another tab so I close the wrong one. WHAT THE FUCK FIREFOX?? L2NOTBEAFUCKINGPIECEOFSHIT

Next problem: SLOWNESS. I have done all the speed enhancements... but guess what? It's still fucking slow as... can it not download a pdf in the background while I look over the remainder of the site? NOPE. THE WHOLE THING HAS TO STAND STILL WHILE THE LITTLE MENU BOX TRIES TO GO AWAY. For fucks sake. Konqueror doesn't do this shit.

Hmm... I am going to try out IceWeasel. I have had enough of this shit.

You know what the funny thing is? I still like it better than IE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home